What You Will Need:
3D Printed Parts
Parts have been designed for dual extrusion however you can print in a single color as well. For Dual Extrusion you will need to set it up to print the two colors when slicing then merge the two parts together.
- Filament choice not all that important. I used HTPLA from Proto-Pasta.
- 0.2mm layer height.
- 25% infill.
- Support optional.
Assemble the Robot
- Remove any support if you used it.
- Check the magnet orientation using whatever it is you plan to attach the robot to.
- Use superglue or similar to glue the magnets into the back side of each of the parts.
- Add any paint or decoration optionally.
- Your robot is now ready to attach to the final surface. Enjoy!
Thanks for taking the time to explore the project, I hope you try it and if you do I’d love to hear your feedback and see pictures of your build!